Take a tour around the world to uncover some of the planet's most incredible landmarks and monuments – inside and out. From the Great Pyramid of Giza to the Statue of Liberty, the Taj Mahal to Sydney Opera House, you'll discover the secrets of these iconic structures, learn about their history and find out why they have become 'wonders' of the world.
Astonishing photography shows these landmarks in pin-sharp detail, with fun illustrations highlighting special features further. Kids will have fun with the book's interactive format, opening full-page gatefolds to view spectacular scenes, and lifting small flaps to reveal the secrets of these amazing structures. It's the wonders of the world in a book!
- Christ the Redeemer Statue, Brazil
- Statue of Liberty, USA
- The White House, USA
- Big Ben and Houses of Parliament, UK
- Eiffel Tower, France, Europe
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
- Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
- The Great Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
- Soccer City (FNB Stadium), South Africa
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai
- Taj Mahal, India
- Forbidden City, China
- Sydney Opera House, Australia